Its been a busy few months here at Cobi Interactive with plenty of apps being developed and released, our team doubling in size and a move into an established office. Lets take a look at some of the highlights:
– For a look at our new office check out Leo’s post on the move.
– We also completed development on two iPad applications for Studio4332 and Grolsch. The apps are being showed off at Design Indaba this week in Cape Town so look out for them if you’re attending. Check out the article here on the apps.
– The News24 Android app received a major update which was released a few weeks back.
– We completed development on MWEB’s iPad app, which was released onto the App Store
– Zoopy recently relaunched their brand and site with a fantastic new look and feel. To compliment their shift to a heavy mobile focus; we carried out major updates to their iPhone and BlackBerry apps.
Its grueling work getting a self-funded startup going, but we find that reflecting on our progress and milestones helps to keep the energy levels up and motivation high!